With the new easy gravity fold which freestands by itself, the new Oyster Zero Gravity is a perfect from baby to toddler stroller.
A lightweight stroller, with a super spacious and comfortable fully reclining seat, the Oyster Zero Gravity is a versatile from-birth travel system or a perfect second stroller, suitable for children up to 22kg.
It features a new hub design and city grey chassis, a new central brake pedal, a large canopy ventilation window and of course the new gravity fold. The Oyster Zero Gravity also features a 5-point padded safety harness and XL extendable hood (UPF 50+).
- New gravity fold – free stands by itself after clicking the primary lock and two-foot pedals
- Lightweight stroller – Cleverly engineered, weighing just 8.5kg
- Lockable swivel wheels – Agile and puncture-free, perfect for urban strolling
- All-round suspension – Rear spring and cantilever front suspension for optimum comfort on uneven terrain
- Lie-flat recline – Fully reclinable seat (suitable from birth)
- Xl extendable hood (UPF 50+) – Has a flip-out reflective sun visor for extra shade, perfect for the low winter sun and a large ventilation window
- Adaptable travel system – Use with Carrycot or Car Seat (from birth) (Available separately. Adaptors required)
- Spacious shopping basket – Perfect for all those essentials, with a pocket for your raincover.
- Weight – 8.5kg
- Folded – L68, W59, H28cm)
- Fully open – L87, W59, H104cm
- Seat – W46, D24cm, Full recline – L88cm
Suitable from birth to 22kg