The Joie Stages FX is a Group 0+/1/2 car seat that can be used from birth up to around 7 years of age.
When used in a rearward facing position (up to 18 kgs) it is secured using the car seat belt, and forward facing (from 9kgs onwards) it is attached using isofix and top tether.
Features of the Stages FX:
- Can be used rearward facing up to 18kgs ( up to approx 4 years) – seat belted
- Can be used forward facing from 9kgs up to 25kgs (up to approx 7 years) using isofix and top tether
- 6 total recline positions – 2 in rear facing position and 4 positions in forward facing position
- Side impact protection
- 5 point harness (with soft harness pads) with a one pull motion for easy adjustment
- Harness and headrest “Grow Together” for easy adjustment
- The “Baby Armour” steel frame within the Stages FX is designed to keep the seat strong in an impact, adds weight to keep the seat in a more stable and protected position in the car, and extends the life of the seat up to 10 years.
- When used as a Group 2 booster seat the harness is stored in a compartment so that the child can uses the adult seat belt
- Breathable fabrics and side shell ventilation to keep your child cool
- Mesh fabric pockets for storage on the side of the seat