ISOFIX BASE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH COSMO, ULTRALITE AND I-SIZE AEROFIX CAR SEATS!
BASE FOR A CHILD SEAT
ISOFIX base allows you to quick and easy installation car seat. The ISOFIX system ensures correct installation every time. The secure click-in and easy click-out provides effortless mobility for busy parents on-the-go. Support legs and top tethers are designed to prevent the base or car seat from moving forward in case of the accident. The two ISOFIX fixings on the vehicle seat, our bases and car seats have colour indicators to confirm when the support leg or top tether is correctly installed. ISOFIX is the international standard for attachment points for child safety seats in passenger cars. The product has been produced in compliance with special quality standards and meets the highest safety standards defined by the regulation ECE R 44/04 for child safety seats.
Venicci isofix base has been tested and approved for use in connection with the following child seats (these products are labelled with ISOFIX symbol):
- Venicci, group 0 (10 kg)
- Venicci, group 0+ (up to 13 kg)
ISOFIX – ADVANTAGES
- You can attach the car seats to the Base in a split second
- Solid and permanent connection between the car seat and the car body
- Extendable support leg suitable for all cars
- Stability guards provide reduced movement of the car seat on the base
- Easy installation uses Isofix attachment point for top rate safety
- This is a universal base which should work with 90% of cars but it hasn’t been tested with every car for compatibility