The Special Edition Venicci Silver range comes in luxury. It’s chassis is made from lightweight aluminium, making it easier for you to manoeuvre, plus with an adjustable suspension you can ensure your baby has a smooth ride on any type of ground. A smooth construction stands out from the distance. The secret of Venicci Silver is the use of chrome-plated elements. It’s the modernity that shines.
Suitable from birth, the large multi-function
carrycot lies completely flat to ensure optimal positioning for your newborn
and gives you the option of adjusting the backrest. It also features UPF 50+
fabric, weather-resistant fabric, adjustable hood, detachable apron, optimised
ventilation system, unique rocking mode, wind protection fabric guard, and
includes a plush mattress.
When baby reaches 6 months they can progress to the
pushchair seat unit, a multi-functional, dual-facing seat unit that enables you
to bond with your child or allow them to face the world. The pushchair is
suitable from 6 months to 3 years and features a comfortable, roomy seat unit,
safety harness and adjustable leg rest.
– Silver chassis with solid wheels
– Pushchair seat unit
– Changing bag
– Seat unit apron
– Mosquito Net
– Cup Holder
– Car Seat Adaptors
– Direction Memory System – The DMS prevents the front wheels from spinning when the front of the frame is lifted up on to another surface.
– Waterproof fabrics
– Ventilation in carrycot and seat unit canopy
– 3 position incline on carrycot
– SAS – Shock Absorption System – The shock absorption is in place to prevent the frame from shaking when pushed along rough terrain.
– UV50+ Fabric – Fabrics with UV50+ technology allowing it to absorb more than 50% of ultraviolet radiation.
– Lockable front swivel wheels
– Aluminium frame – Aluminium alloy significantly reduces the total weight and makes the stroller unusually light weight and easy to push.
– Leatherette – An innovative leatherette boasts of high anti-allergenic specs, doesn’t overheat in the sun and doesn’t go hard in the cold.
– Pram Mode (unfolded) L95 x H110 x W61 (cm)
– Chassis folded (with wheels) L82 x H31 x W61 (cm)
– Chassis folded (no wheels) L81 x H26 x W50 (cm)
– Carry Cot Internal – L79 x H20 x W36 (cm)
– Wheel size – Front 23cm , Back 28cm
– Handle adjustment – from 75cm to 110cm
– Carry Cot – 4.4kg
– Seat Unit – 4.8kg