SALE Jane Epic Sequoia Travel System: This package is the ultimate bundle for new parents. It included everything you need.
Sporty, compact, dynamic are the three adjectives that define the Jane Epic stroller which comes with a matching changing bag, Carrycot and the Be Cool (Jane) Zero car seat which attaches securely to the Epic stroller chassis without the need of adaptors. Epics urban and pioneering design stands out because of the tubular chassis that gives it a hard wearing and innovative character.
This SALE Jane Epic Sequoia Travel System bundle includes:
- Jane Epic pushchair (stroller) in Sequoia
- Carrycot in Grey
- Be Cool (Jane) Zero Car Seat (same shell as Jane Koos)
- Stroller Rain cover
- Matching Changing Bag
The SALE Jane Epic Sequoia Travel System offers extraordinary versatility, hard-wearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise turning, a double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat.
The new tubular chassis made of aluminium with a high elastic limit, makes it one of the lightest pushchairs in its category. Carefully designed, right down to the last detail, Epic also includes a practical cover for the handlebar so it doesn’t wear out from the continual use of the pushchair, and it also gives it a very personal touch.
Like all the Jané pushchairs, Epic offers all the characteristics and features typical of the brand: lightness, smooth handling, comfort for the baby, pro-fix system and a unique design. Epic is a superb pushchair full of developments which over the last few years has proven really popular with all users alike. A lightweight soft carrycot is also available which attaches to the Epic stroller without the need of adaptors.
And now for the secret bit. I used a Jane Epic for over three years. It’s not the most glamorous stroller in the market… in fact it is pretty ordinary but (and it is a big but) The Epic is real work horse that folds down really well and offers years of use without a single hitch. The Jane Epic does everything you need very easily and you will not be disappointed.
Features of the SALE Jane Epic Sequoia Travel System:
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing.
- Extremely compact patented folding system, 10% more compact.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers for rough roads.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Double brake lock on the handlebar.
- Seat faces either direction.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement.
- Complete with rain-cover & changing bag.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest, plus 1 position for folding.
- Height adjustable handle (80 – 100 cm).
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy ….ideal for taller dads!
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.93 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Lightest seat in its category, only 2.9 kg.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from the chassis with just one movement.
- All round protection. Polypropylene injected body very resistant to impacts.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- 3 harness height positions for when your child grows.
- Removable insert.
- Ventilation system for permanent air circulation.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide with seat belt lock, for greater stability.
- Built-in handy rear storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Includes a hood/canopy to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Dual installation methods: either using the vehicles seat belt or with Isofix using the ZERO Platform base.
- Complies with ECE R44/04
- Classified as Universal, and Group 0+ 0-13 kg (birth to 15 months approx.)
- Dimensions: 58 x 48 x 38cm