The Nuna TRVL Hazelwood
Out around town, on a whirlwind weekend trip, or exploring far away places—an extra hand is always helpful for any parent. At the touch of a button on the push bar, Nuna TRVL folds itself into a compact package that stands on its own — giving you the convenience you need.
Nuna TRVL is ultra-lightweight and does not compromise on quality.
City living or jet-setting parents will love the luxe materials, sturdy frame, and innovative features for miles to go!
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2021
- Luxury features for city and travel meet lightweight convenience in this fully featured stroller
- Travel system ready. Simply attach a Nuna PIPA series infant car seats to the arm bar with one click – no adaptors needed
- One-hand self-collapsing fold keeps your transitions simple and struggle-free.
- Stands on its own when folded
- Ultra lightweight and easy to tote with carry-strap or pushbar when folded.
- All wheel suspension
- Front, swivel lock wheels
- Simple one-touch rear-wheel braking system.
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and removable armbar lend style to your stroll.
- Tall seat seat height of 49 cm allows for plenty of storage space underneath. Can even be used as a seat at the table if needed.
- MagneTech Secure Snap™, the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Strap-recline creates fully customizable recline position adjustments
- Full size, water-repellent UPF 50+ canopy
- Say hello through the canopy’s peek-a-boo window.
- Quick-release, five point no-rethread harness
- Adjustable calf support (2 positions)
- Easy access, removable basket for storing on-the-go essentials
- Stroller fabrics are made with better-for-baby certified OEKO-TEX® fabric
FOLDED WITH SEAT: L 35 x W 52 x H 72 cm
Here are some more reviews of the Nuna TRVL:
- “This stroller is perfect for travel! It’s so lightweight and compact, and it folds up with one hand. I love that it stands on its own, so I don’t have to worry about it tipping over. My daughter loves the stroller too, and she’s been able to nap comfortably in it.”
- “I’m so glad I bought this stroller! It’s been great for our recent travels. It was easy to get around with, even in crowded airports and train stations. My son also loved it and slept through most of our flights.”
- “This stroller is a little bit pricey, but it’s worth it. It’s made with high-quality materials, and it’s very durable. I’m confident that this stroller will last for many years.”